The EDHS Cougar Marching Band needs your Blue Essential funds to keep our program running! Funds of $200 per student, per school year go to help cover many necessaary items for your student to achieve greatness in this program.
What expenses does my $200 Blue Essentials payment cover?
Your annual $200 Blue Essentials donation covers:
- Necessities for students (Band Polo/Hat for new students; Replacements)
- A "Show Shirt" for all students
- Food at Home Football Games
- Food at Marching Festivals
- Transportation Fees
- Festival Entrance Fees
- Uniform Maintenance & Cleaning Fees
- New Instruments/Instrument Repairs
- Music/Show Fees...and much more!
As you can see, $200 goes very quickly in this growing program!
These funds are tracked and do not need to be paid all at once. Payments can be made throughout the year. Please reach out to the Cougar Band Aides Boosters at: email@example.com if you need a payment plan, or if you are unable to particpate in the Blue Essentials.
Checks or cash are accepted. Checks should be made payable to: Cougar Band Aides (CBA). Online payments are accepted through the button below. (Service fees will be added for online payments).
Thank you for supporting your student, and the El Dorado Cougar Marching Band. We couldn't do it without you!